Company Description: Casting Networks International ("CNI") provides business solutions for the casting of talent. Used daily by agents and casting directors to cast actors and models for commercials, television shows, movies, music videos and more, the Company's system offers tools for communication, scheduling, career development, and talent scouting. In the process, CNI streamlines some of the most complex processes facing the entertainment industry and other businesses where the recruitment of talent is key to their success. Headquartered in Los Angeles, the Company also operates in all major U.S. casting markets, as well as the UK, France, Australia, and Mexico.
Position Overview: We are looking to add the next A player to our customer service team. As a Customer Service Rep you will train and support actors, Casting Directors, and/or Agents over the phone and through email.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Extensive phone work that will include troubleshooting, technical support, and customer education
- Duties to be carried out with customers in person, on the telephone, and via email
- Gathering information and creating spreadsheets, documents, lists, etc...
- Assisting in the overall positive experience for the customer
- Actively participating in the growth of the company
- Previous work experience in a customer service capacity
- A basic knowledge of the entertainment industry
- Proficiency with MAC and PC platforms
- An upbeat, enthusiastic, warm personality
The ideal candidate will possess the following additional attributes:
- Stellar communication skills
- A team player who thrives in a collaborative environment
- Extrem ease and comfort with technology
- A calm, professional manner while juggling multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- The flexibility to adapt to new systems and processes with confidence
- The ability to remain calm and professional when faced with challenges
- An eager, creative approach to problem solving
- Infectious enthusiasm
Location: Los Angeles (Koreatown)
Compensation: $12/hour to start. $14/hour plus benefits & 401K after 3 month probationary period. To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. This is an entry level position. No calls.
CASTING NETWORKS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER